This week I talk about how difficult it is nowadays to make a choice.
This “paradox of choice” is even worse now because we are exposed to so much more through social media and the internet as a whole.
To show how tough it is, I share a story about a bunch of students and a can of beans.
I also talk about sharks and how their swimming habits can help teach us about making better choices.
Other things I throw out there include:
- Why choosing is the number problem for Millennials
- How NOT making a choice can really mess you up
- The difference between the right choice and better choices
- A technique you can use to help you make better choices
- The most important step in the process that must be done or you’ll get nowhere
If you have a comment or would like to get some information about my private sessions or speaking, let me know … email@example.com
For all my other podcasts, videos, book and freebies, head over to www.javabud.com