This week’s Surrounded by Idiots Radio Podcast episode is all about…
Curiosity and Passion
It’s about how my 5 year old granddaughter, the family scientist, taught me the difference between curiosity and passion, and why I should follow my curiosity if I want to continue to be successful.
Topics in the show include:
- The big problem with following your passion
- What happens when the passion goes away?
- Should striving for your goals always be fun?
- The importance of being uncomfortable
- How passion and expectations can send you false signals
- The HUGE advantage to shifting your mindset to CURIOSITY
The call to action for this show is about taking a little self-inventory and maybe trying a free tool that could dramatically change your attitude towards achieving your goals.