The Question is…can weed and booze help you to live a longer life?
Apparently, the answer is “yes” (at least to the booze part), based on a recent study released by the University California Irvine.
So, of course, this week we had to talk about the benefits of drinking on the show today. And, since Lexi is a full-on weed junkie, we thought we would share our thoughts on the benefits of pot as well.
Some points we chat about include:
– The positive findings from the UCI study
– A 2015 study about the benefits to Alzheimer’s patients
– A 2017 study about the link between drinking and less cardiovascular disease
– The fact that no one has EVER died from an overdose on pot
– Lexi’s vast experience with marijuana, alcohol and the combination of both
– At what age should you start smoking weed if that is your life’s ambition?
– Do opinions on pot and drinking differ depending on your age?
– The Prescription Drug Irony
– The bottom line when it comes to having pot and/or booze in your life
– The concept of Yin and Yang and how it can positively guide you through life
You can also click here to download my free mini-guide on 7 Phrases you need to know to immediately bring more fulfillment to your life…and…
…you can now buy my book, “Surrounded by Idiots”, by clicking here.