Do you think Dogs are better than People?!
If you are a dog owner or you know a dog owner, I don’t think you’ll be surprised by the fact that a high percentage of people answer “Yes” to this question without hesitation…this was the case with my Millennial co-host Mariah.
This episode is all about our dogs and how much they bring to our lives. Some of the topics we touch on include:
– The benefits of owning a dog
– The reason why we are so attached to our dogs
– How we use our dogs to size up someone
– How dogs actually make us healthier, both mentally and physically
– How our dog’s opinion of a dating partner or SO has a huge impact on the relationship
– How dogs reflect the character qualities we wish we operated with on a daily basis
– and much more
Mariah and I also go over a number of research studies and articles (Barkpost, Elite Daily, Buzzfeed, Newsweek ) that all point to how important our dogs are and why we shouldn’t feel guilty whatsoever if we believe dogs are better than people.
You can also click here to download my free mini-guide on 7 Phrases you need to know to immediately bring more fulfillment to your life…and…
…you can now buy my book, “Surrounded by Idiots”, by clicking here.
This is a passionate subject matter and I would like to invite you to share your dog experiences/stories with me (email@example.com)