This week I talk about how effective Covid is at determining whether a person is an aware, empathetic member of society or a toddler.
Since the virus is still very unpredictable, none of us know if we could possibly die if we get it.
So when someone successfully fights off the Coronavirus, there’s a sense of relief.
And you would think they would also gain a higher level of empathy and awareness about how important it is to wear a mask and keep your distance.
But unfortunately, there are A LOT of Covid survivors out there that don’t pass the character test.
So, I wanted to share the following thoughts in the show about:
- How Covid does a good job at exposing someone’s core character trait
- The Curse of Awareness and the battle with high expectations and abject disappointment
- How the Toddler Mentality has been given a voice and how destructive it has been
- How the virus has tested my Stoic Philosophy foundation and
- The transformational power of Strategic Surrender
Comments / Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
#covid19survivor #covidsurvivor #coronavirussurvivor #toddlermentality #perspectiveandempathy #livingwithhighexpectations #stoicphilosophy #usingstoicphilosophy #focusandflowcoach #leadershipcoaching #javabud #tonydufresne