This week’s podcast episode is all about using the obstacles in your life to lift you up and over to a new level of success.
A familiar quote by Stoic Philosopher Marcus Aurelius reminds us that “what stands in the way becomes the way”.
I use my own experience with a job I have despised for years and the Insanity workout to show how the path to success runs directly through the obstacles that show up along the way.
Show topics include:
- How to use the power of gratitude to re-frame an obstacle
- The biggest mistake we make when running into an obstacle
- The questions you need to ask yourself in order to get unstuck
- How a terrible job can turn out to be a blessing in disguise
- Why you should embrace the pain
The good news is, if you’re running into obstacles, it means you are growing.
Sometimes we all need a little help when up against a big obstacle.
Hopefully, this show will help in such a circumstance.
Comments / Questions : email@example.com