This week I wanted to share a fairy tale about a naked king, a smart kid and the price of vanity.
If you’re not familiar, it’s about a very vain ruler who gets swindled into thinking a new outfit will show who in his kingdom is unfit for office or unusually stupid.
The story is about how simple it is for someone to play your ego, your vanity to their advantage while at the same time making you look like a fool.
Some topics I talk about include:
- Are you an Emperor, a village idiot or the smart kid?
- How vanity can make you look like the idiot you so desperately didn’t want to show
- What is Groupthink and how does it manipulate the truth?
- The power of an innocent child’s thought process and why you need to be more childlike
- A quiz to see which group you are in and how you can be more like the kid
You can go to javabud.com to check out my other podcast episodes or videos or buy the book.
Comments or questions? Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org