The reality is, fantasy relationships rarely work out as planned…but why?
This week, Lexi and I form the show around a very interesting email from a listener that poses many questions, such as:
– Can a man that is suspected of cheating actually have a monogamous relationship?
– Can a polyamorous relationship work?
– What type of relationship fantasy can actually become a reality?
– Is there such a thing as “the one”?
– Is there a way to have an “open” relationship without blowing it up?
– When is the right time, if any, to start talking about an open relationship?
– How important is timing when it comes to relationship issues?
– Should marriage mean “forever”?
– What state of mind is needed in order to have a successful open relationship?
– Is it easier to have an open relationship as a boyfriend/girlfriend or as a married couple?
– What are the different types of polyamorous relationships?
– The importance of knowing your level of sexual energy at all times
– And much more…
As always, hit me up if you have a comment on this show or any other episode…
If you haven’t yet downloaded it, I would like to offer to you my latest FREE mini-guide.
This one is all about 7 Proven Phrases That Will Immediately Bring More Love, Money and Happiness Into Your Life.
Click this link for your free copy: http://wp.me/P7LiCb-i1