This week’s podcast is my story.
I thought you might want to here where it all started for me.
It’s a wonder how I ever was able to get to where I am now given all of the twists and turns I took over the last 40+ years.
My hope is that my journey will illustrate to you that for most of my life, I had NO idea who I was or where I was going.
Some of the stuff I talk about includes:
- How my early perfectionism jacked me up big time
- How I actually graduated while changing majors five times and going to three different schools
- How every time I thought I had a good idea as to what I’m supposed to do, something would happen and I’d start doubting myself again
- How my buddy tricked me into going to a seminar that changed my entire life
- How one comment by a fellow student in grad school convinced me that I was finally living my purpose
- And more…
Mini Call To Action
My Question to You: Do you have a moment in your life that was a real game changer for you (an epiphany moment)? Where has that realization led you to?
Go to www.javabud.com to check out all of my other podcasts and other cool stuff.
There is no video for this podcast, but you can check out a bunch of other videos by going to thejavabud on youtube.