This week, I talk about creating a new life by moving to a new city and starting over.
I invited Lexi, (crucialawareness.com) my old podcast co-host and friend, to come back on the show and share her story of how she’s doing after picking up everything and moving to San Diego, California, four years ago.
Making the Move to a New City
With just a general idea of where she wanted to live and what she wanted to do, she threw herself out there and began a journey full of twist and turns, highs and lows, successes and failures…and, believe it or not, love…
Stuff we talked about:
- How she finally decided to “just do it”
- How much her initial plan worked out
- What were the most unexpected things that happened when she first got out there?
- The 3 most important things you should do before making the move
- If she did it again, what would she do differently?
- And more…
Like always, you can go to my website for all the other podcasts, videos and cool shizz.
And, if you have anything you want to chat about, hit me up at email@example.com
Before you go, I would like to provide you with a way to get my latest FREE mini-guide.
This one is all about 7 Proven Phrases That Will Immediately Bring More Love, Money and Happiness Into Your Life.
Here’s the link: http://wp.me/P7LiCb-i1