This week’s podcast episode is all about achieving personal enlightenment simply by drinking beer, riding on a boat and solving a problem.
I share a story about a bunch of drunk guys trying to remove a submerged tree branch…
…and how that perfectly explains the Theory of Flow and the proven, scientific way to achieve more enlightenment in your life.
In the show I talk about:
- The groundbreaking work of both Duke University’s Adrian Bejan and Stanford University’s Carol Dweck on the importance of flow and the ultimate power of a growth mindset
- What really is enlightenment?
- How you can become more enlightened
- How the simple act of solving a problem expands your brain
- The key to becoming a top-notch critical thinker
- How to embrace obstacles and turn them into opportunities