This week’s podcast episode exposes the secret ingredient needed to master your relationships, regardless if you are:
- In a good relationship
- In a bad relationship
- Starting a new relationship
- Just got dumped
- Just dumped someone
- Trying to deal with the pain of a bad breakup
- Desperately wanting to be in a relationship
- Never been in a serious relationship
Stuff I talk about include:
- The research that shows the similarity between a broken arm and a broken heart
- The actual process you need to go through to mend a broken heart
- Does a rebound relationship really help?
- What is ” Fungible ” and why you should know it?
- Does the perfect man or perfect woman exist?
- The good and the bad of online dating
- Knowing your mental checklist and how that will help with your relationship
Comments or Questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.javabud.com
Book: Surrounded by Idiots (Amazon link on my website)
Alexa Flash Briefings: Under “skills” – Surrounded by Idiots Radio Podcast”