3 easy steps to a healthier lifestyle that you can use immediately to get yourself back on track.
There are no tricks, it doesn’t cost anything and it doesn’t involve fancy equipment, radical diet changes or a huge time commitment.
What Goes Through A Trainer’s Mind?
Fitness Expert Shane (from Foothills Acceleration and Sports Training) and I compare our experiences as personal trainers and share with you the biggest mistakes we see people making along with three very simple decisions you can make to instantly feel better, gain more confidence and get yourself in better shape.
Show topics include:
– Is there a magic formula for getting and staying in shape?
– The disappointing fact about the “summer body”
– Why one bad experience can set you on a path of lifestyle destruction
– How much does what you eat matter?
– Where to start?
– The small change in eating that can have a HUGE benefit
– A solution to the fast food effect
– Yes or No on cheat meals?
– The importance of failure in succeeding
– How to eat an elephant
– and more…like the brilliant Navy SEALS 40% rule, the power of SLEEP and the benefit of “just showing up”
Like always, I’m always open to your comments, especially if you have a little trick that works for you to get you to the gym or eat better or stay on track…drop me a line…Peace
Before you leave, I would like to offer to you my latest FREE mini-guide.
This one is all about 7 Proven Phrases That Will Immediately Bring More Love, Money and Happiness Into Your Life.
Click this link for your free copy: http://wp.me/P7LiCb-i1